In this policy I, me, & my refers to Natalie Faith Web Designs (a.k.a Natalie Faith Web Designs ABN 388 677 85385), while site refers nataliefaithwebdesigns.com .
Natalie Faith Web Designs believes it is important to show you what data I collect from you and what I do with the personal information you share with me.
I respect your privacy and protect the information you shared with me
Personal information: You own your personal information and can ask me to delete or remove your information form the above sources identified above and my records.
Your Data: Rest assured that I do not sell your data on to any other parties, although your data may be used by specific third-parties further down in this policy.
Security: My website uses a number of different security measures to protect your data being intercepted by third-parties. I have an SSL certificate that encrypts your data when it’s disclosed on my site, and I use additional site security protection via my hosting provider WP Engine to ensure your data is safe. When you purchase a product from my online store, Woo Commerce and Paypal provide a safe purchase environment for you to your personal and financial data. I do not collect payment information, only information you provide when you fill out order forms on the site prior to the payment screen (such as your name, email or postal address etc.).
Marketing Data: I do record your visits to my website via cookies, Google Analytics and otherwise, only for the purpose of seeing which marketing strategies are working. The data I see is which county you are from, what time you visited my site and which pages you went to. You name and other personal details are no disclosed or used by such parties.
Reviews & Comments: When you leave comment or feedback on the site (on pages such as a blog post or products pages) I keep a record of it. The data I record is comments content, your IP address and your name and time stamp on when you submitted this content. I keep the data you share to provide to other users viewing the site and to keep my site safe for spam or other malicious attacks.
What kind of personal information do I collect?
When I collect your personal information, I do so to provide great customer service to you via the contact form, send you free resources via email subscriptions and email you the e-products you purchases via the shop on the site. If I was unable to use your data, these functions on the site would not work.
As mentioned previously I collect some of your personal information on my site, the type of information Natalie Faith Web Designs collects is:
- Contact: name, email address, phone number
- Social: As I use Facebook Pixel on my website, Facebook and Instagram may collect your data if you’re a user of their platform. The type of data and metadata they collect is profile details so if in the future I decide to use retargeting advertising to clients who use both my website and Facebook marketing platforms. This data is shared with via Facebook, and is hosted by Facebook. See how they use your cookies when on my website.
I use social icons and like features that will link you with your social media accounts, and share with them that you (the user) like this type of content, and will potentially show you more content form me and similar accounts. Know what information they use by visiting your social media accounts and viewing their privacy policies.
- Google: My site uses Google products for marketing purposes (such as Google My Business, Google Analytics and Google Search Console). These Google products collect cookies from you when you visit my site and send them to my online marketing tools so I can see which site information, products or services you like and how I can create a better experience for you and other site visitors.
- Device: My site via third-parties (such as WP Engine hosting, security applications and marketing tools) may collect the follow details from you: device type, IP address, browser type, location, device and the like).
- Financial: What you purchased on my site, what method was used (such as, Paypal or invoice – not specific details), date this was processed and how much you paid.
- Communications: I keep records of contact form submissions, so I have a record of this submission and the details sent to me.
Getting and giving information from third parties
Emails: If subscribed to my email marketing communications you have the right to unsubscribe at any time. You will see this option at the end of my marketing emails.
How long I retain your data
If you leave a comment, leave a review, submit an enquiry (or similar) your metadata is stored indefinitely. This is so I can recognise and approve any follow-up comments, replies or responses automatically, keep your safe online and other site visitors.